As an Apparel Manager with the Elevation Content Creative team, you’ll get to advance the gospel by working with multiple teams within our organization to project manage new apparel lines for album releases, create and execute tour apparel displays, and tour apparel sales. You will be the driving force to ensure Elevation Worship Tour and eFam Popup Tours are set up for success while consistently pushing boundaries.
- You’ll be the driving force and executor of the project management of our Elevation Worship merch.
- You’ll work to understand consumer needs, identify the sourcing of the right merchandise, deciding on the right assortment and pricing of merchandise.
- You’ll be responsible for Elevation Worship & eFam Tour merch displays and sales.
- You’ll be responsible for coordinating with tour venues for Elevation Worship tours.
- You’ll be responsible for reporting and monitoring sales performances of all Elevation Worship tour stores.
- You’ll establish and maintain strong, trusting, working relationships with our product vendors.
- You’ll work to develop and improve systems/processes within the apparel team.
- You’ll work closely and in tandem with our Resources Inventory Manager, and Resources Apparel Marketing Manager to support the Resources Team.
- A love for travel
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- A team-player attitude, willing to do whatever it takes to keep projects moving and organized
- Highly logistical and detail-oriented, while also having a love for people
- Thrives under pressure, with an ability to make sound decisions
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities
- Ability to lead projects from planning to execution
- Clear and concise communicator, both written and verbally
- Proven track record of effective time management and prioritization
- Strong math skills
- Basic understanding of handling financial budgets
- Familiarity with Elevation Church and/or Elevation Worship
- Touring and/or Store Management experience