Associate eGroups Director
As an Associate eGroups Director, you’ll grow in your ministry and leadership skills under seasoned eGroups Directors through exposure and experience. You’ll advance the gospel by stewarding our small groups ministry to connect people to community and activate their faith.
- Participate in cultural, leadership, and developmental teachings prevalent to your growth as a campus staff member.
- Assist with the overall leadership of the campus, executing the vision of the church.
- Assist in the overall leadership of the eGroups ministry, promoting connection and discipleship.
- Support eGroups and understand their function within the campus, including: leader development and multiplication, volunteer team structures, tracking metrics, and group health.
- Identify opportunities to regularly integrate eGroups into every aspect of the church.
- Support the implementation of an infrastructure for all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the areas you’ll support.
- Desire to make an impact, but ready to grow in faith and leadership
- Passion for in-person church and on campus ministry by helping people get further connected
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Familiarity with Google Drive Suite
- Networking/relational strengths
- An ability to read and contextualize data, and communicate it in a way that moves others to action