Content & Media Director (eKidz Creative)
As the Content and Media Director, you’ll support the eKidz team by overseeing content development, writing, production, video, design, branding, and campus assets.
- You’ll oversee a team of staff to produce strategic experiences to be relevant and engaging for kids.
- You’ll oversee the research and development of content, production of content, and production of presentations and materials for the eKidz ministry.
- You’ll research and be knowledgeable about child development and learning as well as cultural and religious trends.
- You’ll oversee content progress and ensure deliverables are submitted on time and within budget.
- You’ll work with eKidz leadership to create content and resources that support central and campus goals and initiatives.
- You’ll leverage digital strategies to enhance learning and connection.
- You’ll create, manage, and operate within budgets.
- Experience in education, curriculum development, writing and editing, and/or equivalent life experience
- Strong communicator with excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, having excellent judgment while working in a changing environment
- Excellent at time management; better under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-informed decisions
- Great communication skills and decision-making abilities
- Love working on a team and a desire to constantly be learning
- A working knowledge of scripture (formal theological education is not necessary)
- Familiarity with Elevation Church and its eKidz ministry
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of work experience in a field like communications, journalism, or marketing
- Pastoral or other ministry-related degree
- Familiarity with content creation (social, videos, graphics, etc.)