Social Media Manager
As Social Media Manager, you’ll get to work on the Elevation Church social team and alongside our Content Creative Team to build engagement with those who interact with our church through our digital channels.
- You’ll manage social platforms + additional brands as needed. (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok), including ideation, writing, scheduling and posting content.
- You’ll monitor and interact on all channels, and interpret social analytics.
- You’ll assist with defining and implementing measurable strategies and campaigns to meet our digital presence objectives.
- You’ll create and drive social media plans + content calendars, including developing campaigns, managing influencers, and social partnerships for the target audience.
- You’ll lead weekly brainstorming meetings with other members of the marketing and creative teams.
- You’ll help oversee community management on all channels, including responding to comments and direct messages.
- Develop and execute social media marketing campaigns
- Create a digital marketing plan, social media strategy, identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Relevant marketing experience, (managing social media platforms or communities for brands, etc.)
- Knowledge of Elevation Church projects and voice
- Proficient in Google Drive
- Proficient in Spreadsheet Software including using data analysis tools
- Experience in writing and overseeing content creation
- High level of understanding of popular social networks — design, functionality, features, users
- Experience with content strategies; very high attention to detail
- High level of time management & ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Love working on a team as much as you love working online
- Experience managing social accounts with over 500K followers
- Working knowledge of photo and video editing software such as Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Pro
- Experience producing and managing video shoots