Video Producer (eKidz Creative)
As a Video Producer, you’ll support the eKidz team by managing and resourcing each video project from concept to completion.
- You’ll manage project timelines and the schedules of creative team members and other participants.
- You’ll schedule and participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions for upcoming video projects.
- You’ll manage and operate within budgets.
- You’ll oversee location scouting, gathering props, craft services, and booking talent for shoots.
- You’ll ensure end products are delivered for review on time and with excellence.
- You’ll work closely with other creative teams, collaborating and supporting one another on video projects.
- Experience in producing/project management
- Highly organized and skilled with data tracking platforms (Google Docs, Sheets, Excel)
- Excellent at time management; better under pressure
- A “get it done, won’t take no for an answer” personality
- Great communication skills and decision-making abilities
- Love working on a team and a desire to constantly be learning
- Familiarity and/or experience with Elevation Church
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience in business management, project management, event planning (or related field)
- Experience in managing and caring for a team
- Film/Video experience